- Vicki, I would like to thank you once again for the outstanding job you did selling my home on Londerry Lane. It was a total pleasure working with you. Your performance, and attention to detail, were so professional, I would never hesitate a second to recommend your services to anyone else. I am positive that all of your pre-sale recommendations and suggestions, along with your full color flyer and prompt advertising actions led to the quick offer that I received. Your knowledge of real estate sales and required paperwork were also a great benefit to closing my escrow within 30 days. You anticipated and corrected all the potential problems that could have been encountered. I would also like to say that your pleasant personality made the sales experience enjoyable. Please feel free to have anyone contact me, at my email address, for a positive recommendation as a real estate sales agent. I have sold several homes in the last 30 years, and by far, your efforts exceed all others. Thanks Again, Bob Dawson
- We had the pleasure of working with Vicki Stanton for the sale of our home in a difficult market. She was pleasantly aggressive in her marketing of our home, maintaining a high degree of professionalism in all respects. We would use her again and have unhesitatingly recommended her to others. Deborah Gmeiner, Attorney at law, Sold Evening View Home
- Dear Vicki,We just want to say thank you so much for all of the hard work you did for us when we bought our home. You were very comfortable to work with, mostly because we knew we could trust you 110%. You are not “the pushy salesperson type” and we could tell you cared about getting the right home for us. Since this was our first home buying experience, we had many questions which you answered faithfully.We always recommend you highly to our friends and look forward to utilizing your gifts when we are ready to buy our next home.Thanks again, Nate & Carrie Schultz, (bought & sold their home through Vicki)
- To Whom It May Concern:In 2002, my family and I had the pleasure of working with Vicki Stanton in order to sell my grandmother’s house. Vicki worked patiently to explain all the paperwork to my grandmother, ensuring she understood the process from start to finish. The house sold very quickly and Vicki was efficient in taking care of all the necessary paperwork. We gladly recommend Vicki Stanton as a realtor. Sincerely, Stephanie Rhoades, Anaheim Hills
- Thank you, Vicki, for your work in helping us get our house. It was great to have an agent whowe knew we could trust who would look out for our interest. Thanks also for the use of (your sons) Caleb and Nathan on moving day. You guys are the best!Phil and Joy Nakhla, La Mirada
- “As the manager of Vicki Stanton, I can truthfully state that I believe she is one of the hardest working, most honest, and caring agents in our office. Vicki handles every transaction as if it were her own home she was selling. She is a strong professional, with her clients best interests always her focus of attention. When her transactions are complete, her clients know that they made the right decision to place their home in her capable hands. Carol Kellison
- Serving You!
- Contact information is available upon request
Vicki, with clients Deb & Les Gmeiner at their new mountain home.